среда, 12 декабря 2012 г.

UFO


This page is designed to read in English
version of the page in Russian http://akkermanodess.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_28.html




A long time ago, when Ukraine was still part of the USSR, Belgorod - Dniester a delegation of Soviet cosmonauts. Heroes of space exploration on the memory of the visit of the city, personally planted the trees in the park of the Victory. Chestnuts have taken root and is still encouraging citizens. Tradition was good, although the Soviet ...

And not long ago, Belgorod - Dniester with a return visit from a delegation of the rival organization. I am somewhat difficult to accurately determine their status ... Well, let's call them the organization (for example) "The union UFO pilots." Interplanetary or intergalactic delegation could not figure out - they are not. The visit was short, informal and off the record. And not all the same. Ukrainians are hospitable by nature and doubly akkermantsy cordial since the city - resort. We welcome all visitors, even those who wish to remain anonymous. 


The main thing that people were good and sincere. And if they were men? Well ... I do not know. Maybe aliens and waved his hand in greeting to me from the window hanging over the waist. Only far was, I did not consider who they like. The only thing I can say - the aliens from UFOs behaved amiably. Lasers or what - the rays did not even attempt to incinerate me. Video camera during shooting of my hands do not get out. And the lens with his hand, claw or suction cups (that they have there instead of hands increases) are not covered. I thank them for their cooperation and exclusive report!



What do I feel? Was it scary? Was there panic? Of course! In all the rest on a number of ...

And it all started very badly ...


I finally got a full HD video camera and as soon as a bit of free time so I went to test it. Filming in the fortress were heavy. Already getting dark when the monitor lit icon "low battery." I disconnected the battery, and hurried to the bus stop. I was in a hurry to see the results of shooting in full HD quality that did not wait for a bus and got into the first. The bus took me to the bus stop from which I had to walk to my house is 17 minutes. I got off the bus steps and made his way in the dark among the people crowding at the bus stop, when someone called me by name. It was a neighbor in the Larissa area.
After we exchanged greetings with their plans: Larissa definitely wanted to wait for the bus, I do not believe that it will be faster and offered to walk. We decided to wait for the first bus, which will come to a stop and if it is not ours - to go home together. We stood waiting. Out of the darkness came and reluctantly approached the vehicle to a stop, tail number "3". And we need with the number "2." I swore softly and shrugged aside Larissa, say: "What I'm talking about!" We wandered in grief on his own, forgotten by all district buses.


Had to walk along the fences, where the asphalt pavement were memories. I often Larissa looked down at his feet, stepping stones and pits. Shaking on a new camera, well, you know what I mean ... So the first UFO I saw Larissa. Her question: "Look - that is!?" Made me annoyed. Glancing to the side, I could not answer it right away. Something bright twinkling with sharp edges resembling what - something very familiar geometric figure moved rapidly ahead. And the faster I wanted to find the answer, the more drive themselves into a stupor. Well, the light ... (I talked her mouth open to answer) ... well ... a flashlight or spotlight on the plane did not seem, now, now - there explain why this garbage is moving so fast ... 


Well, not a UFO is it, in fact!  As soon as I remembered the three gay characters "UFO" - I was scared. I felt helpless before this patch of shimmering light, unknown nature, characteristics, quality of muddy pedigree unclear goals and objectives (and what a neg status on Facebook? Gasoline and on what works?). But piquancy my helplessness gave a complete misunderstanding - like that stuff off (if that)! Where his button!? If the UFO starts to approach us, then you need to cut down or run away or it. No options. In my head from too much information and belief formed porridge. I could have spread it on a plate, blow on it ... but instead, for some reason I wanted to show off, "So I have a camera with you!" Guess what I said to this Larissa? And how did you know? Current there was no mat - Larissa and educated girl from a good family.

Now, to me, not when it was feared. I've been busy - actively Tupile. In another, it was impossible. We had to quickly find and connect the battery to the camera to run it, set up and start shooting. But look away from the UFO, I could not. 




Therefore, all manipulations with the camera is doing to the touch. This was the great folly - the blind start the camera almost impossible - I do today for the first time at her rented! A time comes - UFOs pose forever ... I will not twist the camera as the championship for fast assembly of the Rubik's Cube and poke in the battery. UFO continues to patiently follow its trajectory. Vast mess in my head lit the last islands of consciousness. In temples pulsing only one: "Faster! Dickens! ". Suddenly I heard a click ... no, not in my head - the battery is in the groove. Hurray! I had! Tremble aliens! Now I'm you! I'm coming!


 I raised the camera and frantically began to exhibit a shooting mode. Oh no! No! Flashing "low battery" clearly hints that no one, not anyone, or where not to shoot. This can not be! For what it is with me! Yes not care - I will make them to dry (on the dried battery)!. I'm caught in the viewfinder silhouette UFO already swung press "record" when suddenly a UFO flown into a tree. I cursed and ran around tree  Now, now I'm ready, and you are ready to evil aliens? I will bring you to clean water! What a dirty trick - all expected strike on December 21 on a major intervention goals and the aliens begin to Belgorod - Dniester! I will warn you people. Opa! So it was that - I'm the savior of humanity? Wow! Agree pathetic. But all is fair. While I do not run bad, I would look over his shoulder cape Superman. Damn. And that only the head will not come until the tree run around . Wait. And where a UFO? Have had to fly from - for the tree. Let's go out. I'm already here. I'll meet you. Well?
That's the story. Of - for the tree or who went out. I stood in a ridiculous pose with the camera. Yes, life is like a coloring zebra striping of black, white, but a thick black band in the sky I've ever seen. That was removed, you remove it, but like all torn up ... my disappointment there was no limit! I have entered the image of the Savior of the world. Felt the tight-fitting leotard Superman (blue tights?) Save the world only in lingerie? No thanks, I changed my mind. And so wanted to be a hero even if the city .... Hey, can someone tell me what pants is Batman?
On the vicissitudes of fate, I lamented not last long. In the black sky reappeared UFO. It remains unclear, it was the same UFO, or other repetitive path first. Whatever it was - this time I did not miss the chance ...



I'm still lost in conjecture, what it was and what can turn? I ask all to speak. And hear this:

Scouts from Nibiru
Dogfight
Demonstration
Fucking end of the world
Drunken pilot UFO
The blonde at the wheel UFO

P. S.
It turns out there was invasion of UFOs witnessed three consecutive days. At the same time, from 19:00 to 21:00. UFOs were various forms. One of the UFO is a notably high in size, witnesses say that at first confused him with the moon.

2 комментария:

  1. Прокомментируйте пожалуйста ваше видео аккерманцам здесь http://akkerman24.com/580410

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Комментарий отправил пришёл отвт:
      Ваша запись "НЛО над моим районом." в Песочницу принята
      После одобрения администратором она будет опубликована в блоге песочницы

      Но я не вижу этой публикации...

      Удалить